Dust is a constant challenge in our homes. There are a number of ways to clean and remove dust. Here is a listing of what I consider to be the five best duster products.
1. Microfiber cloths. These products are great for dusting because they can attract and hold a great deal of dust without it going into the air. As long as you don't need to use any sprays, these cloths do a wonderful job of picking up the dust so you can clean and polish furniture without the worry of scratching or damage from solutions. These pads can be washed and reused many times. Aways remember, never use bleach or fabric softners and always wash alone, this will extend the life of your microfibers.
2. Ceiling Fan duster. A ceiling fan often collects a great deal of dust. Since the blades are so high up, it is often difficult to keep them cleaned. A ceiling fan duster has an extra long pole and full head to grab on to the dust when you clean the blades. They are available from a variety of manufacturers. In addition the head of the duster may be made from ostrich feathers, or lambswool or even a microfiber pad.
3. Compressed air. This doesn't remove the dust but basically blows it to another area of the room. However it may be sufficient to remove accumulations of dust and disperse it more evenly. In this case, compressed air allows one to blow the dust off an area desired and get it very clean without the need to wipe or rub.
4. Pledge furniture polish. This is a tried and true product. It is great for removing dust and polishing furniture. Use it on a cloth to help attract the dust and then the oils in the product will help to polish the wood. It has been around for many years and is sure to continue to attract new users.
5. Pledge Grab It cloths. This is great new product which attracts dust by attracting it to a disposable cloth. These cloths are great for quick jobs and the fact that they are disposable makes it easy to always have fresh clean cloths to get as much dust removed as possible.
So as you can see, there are a number of excellent products which are specially designed to remove dust and keep in on pads or other collectors until it is ready to be disposed of. These products are typically fairly cheap but they work great.
Dont forget your blinds, A Sparkling View specializes in ultrasonic blind cleaning. Blinds/shades are your most neglected treatments and very accumulate allot of dust, dander, pollutants etc. Call today for a free estimate or visit our website at www.asparklingview.com